The Nexus 2015 Thread

robert7107

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
He asked why Another company that isn't moto would name their nexus a Nexus 6.... It's not up to them it's Google that chooses the name

I hope it's not nexus 5 and 6. A little thought from Google would be nice I"d say going with 5 and 6 is the easy way out... Already have how many number 7's Why Google didn't think "hey these devices may actually take off and be successful in the market"..
I say call the Nexus 2015 tablet " nexus tab.1 and go from there... Lg nexus 8 and the Huawei 11 .. Just a my thought ...

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I hope it's not nexus 5 and 6. A little thought from Google would be nice I"d say going with 5 and 6 is the easy way out... Already have how many number 7's Why Google didn't think "hey these devices may actually take off and be successful in the market"..
I say call the Nexus 2015 tablet " nexus tab.1 and go from there... Lg nexus 8 and the Huawei 11 .. Just a my thought ...

I can care less what it's called, but going 8 and 11 makes no sense ... not sure what your referring to with the 2015 tablet though?

robert7107

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I can care less what it's called, but going 8 and 11 makes no sense ... not sure what your referring to with the 2015 tablet though?

I don't either really.....I thinking calling them 8 an 11 as in sequence but Google blew that. Tablet... There not going to release a tablet this year then?

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't either really.....I thinking calling them 8 an 11 as in sequence but Google blew that. Tablet... There not going to release a tablet this year then?

man I sure hope they do, I'd be first in line if they made another Nexus 7, but unfortunately I haven't heard a peep about a tablet this year so I seriously doubt it ... tablet sales in general are on the decline big time, so I can't blame them ... though I do think a new nexus 7 (if priced similarly) could be a big hit.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Just saw the new design of Nexus 5 2015. I think it would fare way better than the nexus 6.

I expect the LG version to do better than the Hauwei also, at least in the US. I think a lot of people will hesitate buying a brand they don't have any experience with. size and price will also be factors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC