Is it time for more Google Nexus leaks ?

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Moto has the ball and is leading. I would expect Google/LG/Huawei to drop some hard news on what they are doing and when it will be available or Moto will run the table.

Last edited:

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: Time for more Google Nexus leaks

Title is very misleading. Was very excited to see something until I opened up this thread.

Posted via the Android Central App

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site

From OP: Real sorry if the title was misleading. Didn't plan it. I could just sense that from a marketing standpoint the other companies had to drop some rumors because Moto is way ahead right now. Interestingly, we now have a flurry of new rumors. Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site

Now even more rumors with the render video of the Huawei. I would think that Google would have to drop firm specs really soon to prevent people from buying the Style/Pure. If the Huawei comes in really loaded, with wireless charging I'm all in. Nexus 6 I love you, but hit the road.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

Now even more rumors with the render video of the Huawei. I would think that Google would have to drop firm specs really soon to prevent people from buying the Style/Pure. If the Huawei comes in really loaded, with wireless charging I'm all in. Nexus 6 I love you, but hit the road.

Good point about the Moto Pure and Nexus specs, 100% agreed.

Posted via the Android Central App

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

I know they're not firm, but I'm sure Google is behind these recent leaks so, like you said, people think twice before buying the Style/Pure.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

From OP: Real sorry if the title was misleading. Didn't plan it. I could just sense that from a marketing standpoint the other companies had to drop some rumors because Moto is way ahead right now. Interestingly, we now have a flurry of new rumors. Thanks for your patience.

You can still change your TITLE if you want... go to the #1 post, click Edit at the bottom of that post, then click Go Advanced, and now you will see the Title... you can change it, and then save those changes.

adamgalas1

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
I think nexus leaks now are pointless.

The next few weeks belong to iPhone, so nexus leaks are bad.

Wait until October 1 for all the iPhone buzz to die down and Then let's talk nexus until the announcement and then in Dec we can talk htc m10.

We must be rational about this otherwise we end up with 1000 articles recycling the same rumors for months until we lose all interest and thus our zest for life itself.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I think nexus leaks now are pointless.

The next few weeks belong to iPhone, so nexus leaks are bad.

Wait until October 1 for all the iPhone buzz to die down and Then let's talk nexus until the announcement and then in Dec we can talk htc m10.

We must be rational about this otherwise we end up with 1000 articles recycling the same rumors for months until we lose all interest and thus our zest for life itself.

I'm not following you. a leak is a leak, what does an iPhone of all things have to do with it??

we're supposed to put arguably two of the best android phones ever made on the back burner for an iPhone, an S version nonetheless? that makes no sense.

rumors are going to continue regardless, and if they're from valid sources, why would anyone ignore them?

and "lose our zest for life" ... lol, what in God's name are you talking about???

and my apologies if I'm coming off condescending, nothing personal. just kinda scratchin my head ... maybe I'm not getting your point.

Last edited:

adamgalas1

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
My apologies, I may have gone overboard with my description.

What I meant is that the first nexus leaks cane out in March and for the last 2 months we've pretty much had all the specs other than confirmation of the processor.

Yet there must be 5 articles per day that rehash those rumored specs through click bait articles.

Maybe I'm mad at myself rather than the media, since my passion for Android phablets keeps me clicking on those articles in a futile hope of gleaming even one iota of new information.

Doesn't really make sense since I am devoted to my nexus 6 and have committed myself to owning it until 1 year after updates stop from Google.

Then again what about a passion for smart phones ever make sense. Geek Dom is just like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci