Which Nexus 5X color variant are you getting?

Which Nexus 5X color variant are you getting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaido

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
it also mentions the 5x might not have wireless charging.

personally that's not a feature I'd use, but I assume the 6p will have it, which is what I'd get.

and IMO if the rumored prices for the 5x are accurate, and the specs/feature are too, it's way overpriced.

I'm sure it will have it. Wireless charging hasn't been absent for the last 3 generations, so I don't see why they would take it away now. Samsung also blew up wireless charging this year. Every Android phone should now include wireless charging as a selling point.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure it will have it. Wireless charging hasn't been absent for the last 3 generations, so I don't see why they would take it away now. Samsung also blew up wireless charging this year. Every Android phone should now include wireless charging as a selling point.

For me, wireless charging is not a big deal, as long as it has turbocharging. The USB type-c connector would be nice too as its way more durable. Except for when my phone is charging on the dock at night, I usually use my phone while it's charging so wireless charging has no use for me.

Oh, and I will probably get black but if the blue color is a little bit darker than it looks in the pictures I may get that.

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10

flattie

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Black, in loving homage to my old Nexus 5.

They better be using the same soft-touch material - the original was so nice to hold.

That blue/green looks lovely too, but when I think N5, I think black.

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Black, in loving homage to my old Nexus 5.

They better be using the same soft-touch material - the original was so nice to hold.

That blue/green looks lovely too, but when I think N5, I think black.

If I do end up getting the 5X over the 6P, it'll be black just like my original. I'm hoping there's a 64GB option announced though.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
If I were getting one, I'd get the blue! I already have my white original that I love and my other phones are black. I still can't decide on the colors I want for my Moto G 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.