So the 5x has no notification LED?

worknman

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Folks on Reddit are saying it doesn't have one. Has this been confirmed? If so ...

No wireless charging? Fine. Only 2gb of RAM? Sucks, but I can live with it. No notification LED? Are you kidding me!?! At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they confirmed it was shipping without a headphone jack :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Folks on Reddit are saying it doesn't have one. Has this been confirmed? If so ...

No wireless charging? Fine. Only 2gb of RAM? Sucks, but I can live with it. No notification LED? Are you f-king kidding me!?! At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they confirmed it was shipping without a headphone jack :p

It has active display or whatever that's called that is supposed to take the place of it.

worknman

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
If this phone doesn't have an OLED display, I'd imagine that's going to be harsh on the battery.

Does it work like the Moto X, where you can glance across the room to see if you have notifications? Or do you actually have to pick it up/nudge it?

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I get the feeling they really cut the 5x to the bone on features, sad because I really wanted it. Would have likely gotten it anyway if it had a 64gb option.

Kaido

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674