Why remove camera features?

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I was literally about to click the checkout button when I discovered the the Nexus 5x doesn't have camera features that the 6p has but I'm confused why. I don't really care about the slow mode but the burst photos? Come on Google, your photos app makes gifts from burst shots and you deny it from your phone? Phones from a few years ago could do it, there are apps out there that do it, so saying that the processor you put in the 5x in 2015 can't handle is a completely bad joke.

eaccentsac

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I was literally about to click the checkout button when I discovered the the Nexus 5x doesn't have camera features that the 6p has but I'm confused why. I don't really care about the slow mode but the burst photos? Come on Google, your photos app makes gifts from burst shots and you deny it from your phone? Phones from a few years ago could do it, there are apps out there that do it, so saying that the processor you put in the 5x in 2015 can't handle is a completely bad joke.

That would be odd to say that it is because of the processor....there are several phones currently out there that can do burst mode with the same processor, no? Moto X Pure comes to mind...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15