Plugging in forces crash/reboot into "DemiGod Crash Handler"

Paul Rezendes

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: Plugging in forces crash/reboot into "DemiGod Crash Handler"

I think Jason Howell also had a similar issue on his 6P and talked about it during the most recent All about Android show the other day.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Plugging in forces crash/reboot into "DemiGod Crash Handler"

In that case cant you just flash the Factory Image and fix this?

Factory image restore probably would fix it, but the problem is you can't flash factory images when your phone crashes after 10 to 30 seconds plugged into USB :)

I think Jason Howell also had a similar issue on his 6P and talked about it during the most recent All about Android show the other day.

He had a different issue.

theslime

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I got the exact same message now (a Google search led me here) on a brand new, stock/unrooted Nexus 5x. The phone just locked up while I was browsing Google Plus, then that message appeared after a brief message saying that my phone was corrupt. It may be related to the OTA update I got an hour or so before it happened, or maybe not. Since I can't connect it to my computer without a USB adapter (which I don't have), my only option was hard reboot (the buttons weren't responsive), and it's been in a kind of bootloop ever since (with the corrupt message popping up on each boot). Since I can't reach the factory reset menu, and don't have a USB cable yet (it's in the post), does that mean I'm screwed until I get a cable?

Or: I could try to reboot to recovery with a key combo, I guess?

EDIT: After the last bootloop, it shut itself down and nothing starts it back up. Guess the phone's toast and that no amount of USB adapter trial and error will help me? Glad I took a picture of the "DemiGod Crash Handler" screen, at least, so I can easily prove too Google I did nothing wrong.

Last edited:

aditya kundra

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Even i got it like 15 mins back while flashing a diff. kernel luckily i has a custom recovery so was able to flash a different rom i tried it twice with the custom kernel and same results
phone is now working well i just freaked out it was my first time seeing something like this

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem!!
Has anyone find any solutions?? Can you please give me the Google support team e-mail or chat, I can only find telephone numers to call, but i would like to solve it by PC as it would be too expensive to call from my country.

Thank you very much.

gardeziSyed

Mar 11, 2017
Visit site
Hello guys I'm using LG f3 and ran into this problem and my cell phone was crashing giving me a TZ crash and a kernel crash error.

Please help me out guys I need my cellphone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams