Anyone here come from G4?

att_guy

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: Anyone here came from G4?

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm currently using a g4, expecting my phone to arrive tomorrow. I'll see how different it is and give my thoughts later.

Posted via the Android Central App

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm currently using a g4, expecting my phone to arrive tomorrow. I'll see how different it is and give my thoughts later.

Sweet!
Im planning on getting n5x as well..

codyfred85

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site

I came from the G4. So far I'm loving the phone. It feels a little lighter in hand but a little thicker. The back is kind of slick so I'll be putting a clear tpu case on it. The G4's curved screen is also something I kind of miss.

Overall I'm glad I switched. The finger print scanner makes unlocking the phone much easier and more accurate than LG's tap code.

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site

I came from the G4. So far I'm loving the phone. It feels a little lighter in hand but a little thicker. The back is kind of slick so I'll be putting a clear tpu case on it. The G4's curved screen is also something I kind of miss.

Overall I'm glad I switched. The finger print scanner makes unlocking the phone much easier and more accurate than LG's tap code.

What color did you get? and hows the battery life so far?

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site

The 5x is slimmer so I'm surprised to hear it feels thicker. 7.9mm for the 5x vs 9.8mm for the G4.

codyfred85

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site

I went with the blue. Battery life hasn't been a concern. I've been using a lot of GSP (for work) so my experience has differed. It seems to be on par or above my G4. Doze seems to really work. The only issues I've had is the vibrate rattles the whole phone and snapchat has a lot of lag.

att_guy

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
My phone finally arrived almost a week after original date. First impressions are great, and I prefer the lighter weight vs the g4s weight. It's actually only a tiny bit smaller than a g4 but it feels better on the hand. Overall I'm happy thus far, screen is very very lightly yellow though. It's honestly not noticeable until help up to another phone. I'm pleased with it and isn't a deal breaker.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie