Hi, for some reason whenever I am playing Spotify (I haven't tried other music apps), a phone call will come in and while it's ringing, the music will mute, but once I answer the music resumes. The music also continues playing via the speakers after I unplug the headphones instead of the music player just pausing. I'm assuming this isn't what's supposed to happen, is there a setting that I'm missing on this?

Thanks in advance!
    11-02-2015 03:39 PM
    Hi, for some reason whenever I am playing Spotify (I haven't tried other music apps), a phone call will come in and while it's ringing, the music will mute, but once I answer the music resumes. The music also continues playing via the speakers after I unplug the headphones instead of the music player just pausing. I'm assuming this isn't what's supposed to happen, is there a setting that I'm missing on this?

Thanks in advance!
    I actually don't have an answer for this question, but I would like to comment that I've seen Spotify come up more than a couple of times as an app that needs some optimization for 6.0.....
    11-02-2015 03:43 PM
    Check your permissions. Spotify has options for Contacts, Phone, and Storage. Mine are all off at the moment, and a test call shut Spotify down when it started to ring.
    11-03-2015 10:57 AM
    Mine currently has no permissions granted...is that what I want so it shuts down automatically? Unfortunately I'm traveling abroad right now so don't have any way to test.
    11-03-2015 11:03 AM
    +1 on nexus 6p. This actually happens with a whole bunch of apps, including YouTube and games. Boom beach, for instance.

Thanks in advance!
    12-30-2015 12:58 PM