** EDIT - Yes indeed 5X has simultaneous voice & data on Verizon **

I was surprised to realize I didn't have simultaneous voice & data. Searched forums and saw other people describing how to log into verizonwireless.com, go to Products & Apps, Get Products, Free Products, and then scroll down to Advanced Calling 1.0 and enable. It was/is greyed out for me.

I called the rep and she said Verizon definitely doesn't have support for the 5X. She said she does see if for the 6P.

I'm not sure if the posts I'm seeing are lumping the 6P and 5X together, but it may be that Verizon doesn't support 5X for simultaneous voice & data? Is that possible? Is it the year 2015? Could Verizon really not support this popular phone? Am I finally so sick of Verizon I'll switch to AT&T?
    11-08-2015 10:47 AM
    I have a 5X and Advanced Calling works fine for me. I added the feature online and then toggled the setting on the phone itself and it's been working fine ever since.
    11-08-2015 03:57 PM
    It worked for me, though I'm on a company SIM so I had to have them go make the changes. Unfortunately the Advanced Calling itself didn't work so great for me. My phone would unpredictably go straight to voice mail instead of ringing, so I turned the setting off on the phone until I hear it's more stable.
    11-09-2015 01:22 PM
    I was surprised to realize I didn't have simultaneous voice & data. Searched forums and saw other people describing how to log into verizonwireless.com, go to Products & Apps, Get Products, Free Products, and then scroll down to Advanced Calling 1.0 and enable. It was/is greyed out for me.

I called the rep and she said Verizon definitely doesn't have support for the 5X. She said she does see if for the 6P.

I'm not sure if the posts I'm seeing are lumping the 6P and 5X together, but it may be that Verizon doesn't support 5X for simultaneous voice & data? Is that possible? Is it the year 2015? Could Verizon really not support this popular phone? Am I finally so sick of Verizon I'll switch to AT&T?
    It works fine on my wife's 5X. Have you turned on "Enhanced 4G LTE Mode" under cellular network settings?
    11-09-2015 01:35 PM
    After having the rep swear that it wouldn't work, all of a sudden my account showed 1 phone (I have 2 other phones on the account) showed as having Advanced Calling.

I went into settings on my 5X, checked the Enhanced 4G LTE Mode, and voila... now working. The rep sounded so believable and adamant that it explicitly was NOT supported....

Appreciate all the responses!
    11-09-2015 01:53 PM
    After having the rep swear that it wouldn't work, all of a sudden my account showed 1 phone (I have 2 other phones on the account) showed as having Advanced Calling.

I went into settings on my 5X, checked the Enhanced 4G LTE Mode, and voila... now working. The rep sounded so believable and adamant that it explicitly was NOT supported....

Appreciate all the responses!
    where is the Enhanced 4G LTE Mode in settings?
    11-09-2015 04:54 PM
    where is the Enhanced 4G LTE Mode in settings?
    Settings - Click More under Wireless and Network - Cellular Networks.
    11-09-2015 06:55 PM