I'm thinking about taking advantage of the current sale on the 5X. I'm wondering if its a big enough upgrade to justify doing? I currently get 3 hours screen on time and am not happy at all with battery life, even with Doze. Is anyone getting better battery performance on the 5x? I know the camera is a big improvement and the addition of the finger print sensor is nice. But is it worth upgrading? Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-27-2015 11:15 PM
    Aside from improvements or changes in the device it comes down to your own preference. If your current phone is still serving you well then you may be better off just sticking with it. Newer doesn't always come down to better, and each person's experience will vary.

Also would this be an out of pocket upgrade expense or do you have a carrier available upgrade to use?
    11-28-2015 01:23 AM
    Aside from improvements or changes in the device it comes down to your own preference. If your current phone is still serving you well then you may be better off just sticking with it. Newer doesn't always come down to better, and each person's experience will vary.

Also would this be an out of pocket upgrade expense or do you have a carrier available upgrade to use?
    I have a carrier upgrade available in a few days actually but from what I understand the nexus phones aren't being sold through carriers this year.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-28-2015 02:15 AM