I have just bought the new Nexus 5x and have downloaded the Outlook app for android. I am trying to configure the outlook exchange for my office email, but it does not get configured. I am sure about the server details etc that i am using to configure. I am now using an alternate app - 'Bluemail' with the same setting and this is working. I want to use outlook exchange and need help to get this started! Can someone help?
    12-02-2015 09:31 PM
    I have just bought the new Nexus 5x and have downloaded the Outlook app for android. I am trying to configure the outlook exchange for my office email, but it does not get configured. I am sure about the server details etc that i am using to configure. I am now using an alternate app - 'Bluemail' with the same setting and this is working. I want to use outlook exchange and need help to get this started! Can someone help?
    I did a lot of research and ended up downloading Nine - Exchange on Mobile. It supports Exchange ActiveSync. It works absolutely flawlessly for email, calendar and contacts - and it also supports Exchange Tasks and Notes. There is a 14 day trial. Search GPS for "Nine" - and make sure it is the full app name as I stated above.

Nexus 5X on AT&T - Posted via the Android Central App
    12-03-2015 05:45 PM
    I have having the same issue. I also downloaded the BlueMail app and got it to work, but I don't really like that app and would rather be using Outlook. Have you figured anything out?

Also what happened to the default Android Mail app? I upgraded from a Galaxy S4 and that's what I used to use for my company email.
    12-09-2015 09:23 AM