I went to bed with my phone at 95%. Woke up and it was at 75%. Looked at the battery info and it said Phone Idle 1%, Android OS 1%. No other apps or stuff listed. So I guess what I'm asking is
    A) why isn't the other 98% of my battery consumption listed?
    B) is Doze broken? Maybe some rogue app running amuck eating my battery while I sleep?

Let me know if anyone else has been noticing this.
    And thanks as always.
    12-24-2015 09:24 AM
    You need to change the battery if you are facing so much problem.
    12-24-2015 10:26 AM
    If I go to bed with my phone charged 100% it is at ~97% when I wake up.
    libra89 likes this.
    12-26-2015 12:41 AM
    I went to bed with my phone at 95%. Woke up and it was at 75%. Looked at the battery info and it said Phone Idle 1%, Android OS 1%. No other apps or stuff listed. So I guess what I'm asking is
    A) why isn't the other 98% of my battery consumption listed?
    B) is Doze broken? Maybe some rogue app running amuck eating my battery while I sleep?

Let me know if anyone else has been noticing this.
    And thanks as always.
    Yes, I have had the same issue occasionally. The reported drain per app will not add up to anywhere near the total drain (100% minus the current state of charge) shown by the battery gauge or the discharge graph. It seems to occur when I also notice an abnormal rate of discharge and will sometimes resolve on its own and sometimes require a reboot.

I'm not sure if it is part of the WiFi drain issue or not, but it seems to get triggered when I have left the house (and transitioned to cell data) and then returned home.

Paul
    12-26-2015 03:28 PM
    I noticed my 6P randomly started draining while idle quickly. I put my phone in my locker at work and 3 hours later I lost 15% battery while idle. Stats didnt show a thing in GSAM or Stock so I wasn't sure. One day WeatherBug popped up as 23% usage despite its 6 hour refresh time. I deleted it 3 days ago and no issues since!

Maybe a rogue app not showing for you?
    12-27-2015 03:38 AM
    I noticed my 6P randomly started draining while idle quickly. I put my phone in my locker at work and 3 hours later I lost 15% battery while idle. Stats didnt show a thing in GSAM or Stock so I wasn't sure. One day WeatherBug popped up as 23% usage despite its 6 hour refresh time. I deleted it 3 days ago and no issues since!

Maybe a rogue app not showing for you?
    As so few phones are on this version of the OS, I would suspect a rogue app also.
    12-28-2015 08:42 AM
    Have you tried completely draining the battery to the point it shuts off, then charging it while off. It may give the software a new range of battery drain.
    01-03-2016 05:30 PM