External Glass Covering for 5X

rhea

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Depends what you want. This is the first phone on which I placed a tempered glass protector. (Although I kept a plastic-type protector on my 10" Toshiba Thrive, I could never tolerate one on my N7's, N9, or my phones.) It's great. Scratch protection and feels just like the screen to me.

eaccentsac

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Depends what you want. This is the first phone on which I placed a tempered glass protector. (Although I kept a plastic-type protector on my 10" Toshiba Thrive, I could never tolerate one on my N7's, N9, or my phones.) It's great. Scratch protection and feels just like the screen to me.

I've never used tempered glass but I've always used those plastic "skins." To me, they feel great and I love the fact that my screen doesn't get scratched from the day to day usage. If there are scratches from mistakes that I've made in where I place my phone, I just put a new skin on. :)

malt1977

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I've opted for the ultimate shield tempered glass, I've used it on all my devices. It's good quality and a perfect fit too.

PeltFrelken

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

This

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678