Nexus 5X camera battery drain, how can I fix this?

Akshay Gidh

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Nexus 5X camera battery drain

hii, i recently purchased my nexus 5x ...very happy to use it, awesome phone no issues at all.
the only thing bugging me is when i use any third party camera app for selfie or even the Google camera app for pictures and videos, the area near the fingerprint scanner gets warm and also i could see faster battery drain i.e. 1% for every minute. Is it common with everyone or is it a faulty handset?
That day i was continuously clicking selfies for an hour and battery drained by 40% :-[

Pls help

eaccentsac

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Nexus 5X camera battery drain

hii, i recently purchased my nexus 5x ...very happy to use it, awesome phone no issues at all.
the only thing bugging me is when i use any third party camera app for selfie or even the Google camera app for pictures and videos, the area near the fingerprint scanner gets warm and also i could see faster battery drain i.e. 1% for every minute. Is it common with everyone or is it a faulty handset?
That day i was continuously clicking selfies for an hour and battery drained by 40% :-[

Pls help

Are your photos being backed up also? If so, every photo that you take is also using mobile data which will make the phone work pretty hard. Even if no autobackup, I'd think that focus and processing of photos would take a fair amount of processing power, which will definitely produce heat.

If you are taking selfies for a straight hour, I'd worry about more than just the phone ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21