Device corrupted, can't boot into anything but stock recovery mode. Help please

jdaclutch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Long story short, I tried to sideload ota onto my 5x, and there was something wrong with my laptop usb port, half way thru installation interrupted because usb was disconnected. Now think just bricked the phon't e. I am still have stock recovery, non rooted. Cant even flash the image becuase I can't turn on the phone to select the “Enable OEM Unlock” checkbox to perform next step. Any help would be appreciated. Now I get "device is corrupted" msg. Can't do anything with the phone.

eaccentsac

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Long story short, I tried to sideload ota onto my 5x, and there was something wrong with my laptop usb port, half way thru installation interrupted because usb was disconnected. Now think just bricked the phon't e. I am still have stock recovery, non rooted. Cant even flash the image becuase I can't turn on the phone to select the “Enable OEM Unlock” checkbox to perform next step. Any help would be appreciated. Now I get "device is corrupted" msg. Can't do anything with the phone.

Is this article relevant to your problem?

jdaclutch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Right on the money, currently out and about. Already packed up the 5x last night and ship it back to google for my money back last night. Gonna give this a try, if still doesnt work that's just too bad. Thx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke