Long story short, I tried to sideload ota onto my 5x, and there was something wrong with my laptop usb port, half way thru installation interrupted because usb was disconnected. Now think just bricked the phon't e. I am still have stock recovery, non rooted. Cant even flash the image becuase I can't turn on the phone to select the “Enable OEM Unlock” checkbox to perform next step. Any help would be appreciated. Now I get "device is corrupted" msg. Can't do anything with the phone.
    03-13-2016 09:48 PM
    Long story short, I tried to sideload ota onto my 5x, and there was something wrong with my laptop usb port, half way thru installation interrupted because usb was disconnected. Now think just bricked the phon't e. I am still have stock recovery, non rooted. Cant even flash the image becuase I can't turn on the phone to select the “Enable OEM Unlock” checkbox to perform next step. Any help would be appreciated. Now I get "device is corrupted" msg. Can't do anything with the phone.
    Is this article relevant to your problem?
    03-14-2016 07:07 AM
    Right on the money, currently out and about. Already packed up the 5x last night and ship it back to google for my money back last night. Gonna give this a try, if still doesnt work that's just too bad. Thx
    03-14-2016 01:46 PM
    Right on the money, currently out and about. Already packed up the 5x last night and ship it back to google for my money back last night. Gonna give this a try, if still doesnt work that's just too bad. Thx
    Good luck!
    03-14-2016 02:39 PM