Hello All,
    I've had this issue since I got the mobile like 1.5 months ago. I turn on the screen, swipe up to unlock it, it swipes up but lags for 2-3 seconds and then I get the home screen. I waited for the march security patch which as mentioned includes bug fixes and improves stability but I still have the same issue. I think maybe it has to do with doze, but I don't believe this should happen after the phone went into doze mode.

PS: occasional lag is around once every 3-4 unlocks.

I couldn't find any threads for this so does anybody have suggestions for what causes this? I mean maybe I should flash the OS again or what?

Thank you in advance
    03-15-2016 04:47 AM
    I don't have this specific issue but got the phone about a month ago and had lots of lag. Before returning it, I did a factory reset, and it's been perfect since then. Haven't gotten March update yet, nor have I sideloaded it. A factory reset is worth a try as long as you haven't changed your google password within the last 3 days.
    03-15-2016 05:25 AM
    Alright thank you @rhea, this might help indeed. But you know its not the easiest decision to do a factory reset right away so does anybody else has another suggestion thank might help here
    If not I would definitely try that.
    03-15-2016 06:26 AM
    Alright thank you @rhea, this might help indeed. But you know its not the easiest decision to do a factory reset right away so does anybody else has another suggestion thank might help here
    If not I would definitely try that.
    Try safe mode before FDR. That'll tell you if you might have a 3rd party app that is causing this issue.
    03-15-2016 07:09 AM
    BTW, I've not had any lag when I unlock.
    03-15-2016 08:16 AM
    Hello All,
    I've had this issue since I got the mobile like 1.5 months ago. I turn on the screen, swipe up to unlock it, it swipes up but lags for 2-3 seconds and then I get the home screen. I waited for the march security patch which as mentioned includes bug fixes and improves stability but I still have the same issue. I think maybe it has to do with doze, but I don't believe this should happen after the phone went into doze mode.

PS: occasional lag is around once every 3-4 unlocks.

I couldn't find any threads for this so does anybody have suggestions for what causes this? I mean maybe I should flash the OS again or what?

Thank you in advance
    Man I hate to suggest it but your best bet might be a factory reset. And to eliminate the possibility of the issue being software related, don't restore your apps from a backup. At least that is what if do if my 6p had this issue.
    Omar Roushdy likes this.
    03-15-2016 08:28 AM
    Man I hate to suggest it but your best bet might be a factory reset. And to eliminate the possibility of the issue being software related, don't restore your apps from a backup. At least that is what if do if my 6p had this issue.
    +1!

Prior to doing an FDR, disable the auto restore feature in settings>>>backup & reset screen. Leaving that feature on could very well restore the same faulty setup that is causing you headaches now....
    jbergsing and Omar Roushdy like this.
    03-15-2016 08:34 AM
    Alright I booted into safe mode now and ill see what happens, if nothing happens I will do an FDR and update you what happens. thank you for your help guys
    izanaki likes this.
    03-15-2016 08:56 AM