Nexus 5X. running 6.0.1 Should I install 7.0 ? due to battery problems? is 7.1 fixxing them?

A

AC Question

My phone is working just fine on 6.0.1

I've read about battery issues with 7.0. 7.1 appears to be available, but...I don't know if ...I.... can get it immediately as of yet (to fix any battery problems caused by 7.0) I didn't get a notice to install 7.0 for a month or more.

Worried about doing the update to7.0, and then being trapped for weeks with bad battery issues until I can get 7.1

thanks....

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what to tell you. I have a Nexus 5x. I went to 7.0 and now I'm running the 7.1.1 beta. I've had no battery problems. I did with my Nexus 5 but it was due to a rogue app. Once it was gone I was back to normal.

jcwolf

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I've run nougat, android 7, and ran into the dreaded battery issues. I wiped the phone, reinstalled the latest beta of nougat and still have the issue. I'm on marshmallow as I like my battery to last the day. I'm not going back to nougat until other people are saying that nougat is fixed. I don't mind switching from MM to nougat and back again, but I'm not wasting the time until I know it's fixed.

Just my two cents....

richg99

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
JCW Thank YOU. That is exactly what I am trying to avoid. I will stay on 6.0.1 until I am positive that the fix in 7.1?? is available freely. regards, richg99

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz