Is it safe to use a Moto Turbocharger with this?

NucleBAH

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
My 5X arrives tomorrow with a USB A - USB C cable and i want to know if I should stick with a 2.1A charger or should I use my TurboCharger?

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I use a variety of chargers. I rarely use the one that came with my Nexus 5x. My chargers vary in watts but I use 1.5 to 3.0 amp adapters with no problem. They don't overheat and they charge quickly. I did have a problem of the old adapters getting hot that I used with USB-A to USB-C cables. I went through my supply and got rid of my old adapters and cables. I kept a couple of old Kindle cables for installing updates but that's it.

Now, it's all new adapters and 3.0 or 3.1 cables. No overheating and charging is fast.

NucleBAH

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I use a variety of chargers. I rarely use the one that came with my Nexus 5x. My chargers vary in watts but I use 1.5 to 3.0 amp adapters with no problem. They don't overheat and they charge quickly. I did have a problem of the old adapters getting hot that I used with USB-A to USB-C cables. I went through my supply and got rid of my old adapters and cables. I kept a couple of old Kindle cables for installing updates but that's it.

Now, it's all new adapters and 3.0 or 3.1 cables. No overheating and charging is fast.

Do you know where I could buy a USB C - USB C charger plug that isn't the £30 one from Google? I'm quite a cheapskate and I don't refund £30 reasonable for a charger brick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance