Hello,
    I just got new 135mb beta update and while it was installing there came, for a few seconds, message saying THIS DEVICE IS CORRUPTED AND MIGHT NOT WORK PROPERLY.
    After that was all fine. Anyone knows what that was all about. I'm unrooted. On stock.
    11-23-2016 02:22 AM
    Happened to me, too, but other than that message the install finished and it works fine. I tried it some last night and again this morning and have found no problems. I have noticed, duh, that before I could push the power button when I got up in the morning, release it and sit back while it booted. Now, I have to hold the power button for a couple of seconds. I release it when "Google" appears on the screen.
    Nuuq likes this.
    11-23-2016 06:06 AM
    That appears to be normal for the update. Many, including myself, have reported it on Reddit forums. Someone said that is now a normal thing that comes up if firmware is flashed.
    Nuuq likes this.
    11-23-2016 07:41 AM
    Thanks
    11-23-2016 07:57 AM
    Yeah, that freaked me out for a few moments also but all seems to be well.
    11-23-2016 02:58 PM
    As weirdness goes, it's pretty insignificant. Maybe it's a humorous Easter egg. Gotcha!
    11-23-2016 04:15 PM
    Yeah I got this too. Looks like just a glitch, but I'm so happy with this newest update. I'm back to how stable it was on MM. So happy!
    11-23-2016 06:35 PM
    Hello,
    I just got new 135mb beta update and while it was installing there came, for a few seconds, message saying THIS DEVICE IS CORRUPTED AND MIGHT NOT WORK PROPERLY.
    After that was all fine. Anyone knows what that was all about. I'm unrooted. On stock.
    I got it too. Freaked me out, but because it was a full update which overwrote the system (I think?) it should be fine
    11-26-2016 05:14 AM
    I've used my phone a lot every day since the update and I've had zero problems. The only glitch has been the message that said there was a glitch.
    11-26-2016 07:02 AM
    I did not get that message, and have been pleased with the updates until yesterday. I was out of the service area and noticed my WiFi calling hadn't kicked in. I moved the setting to WiFi preferred, and still got nothing. I thought .maybe a port was blocked on the WiFi connection or something... but I am back home and can confirm the phone will no longer establish WiFi calling (I'm on TMo).

Anyone else see that issue?
    11-26-2016 08:03 AM
    I did not get that message, and have been pleased with the updates until yesterday. I was out of the service area and noticed my WiFi calling hadn't kicked in. I moved the setting to WiFi preferred, and still got nothing. I thought .maybe a port was blocked on the WiFi connection or something... but I am back home and can confirm the phone will no longer establish WiFi calling (I'm on TMo).

Anyone else see that issue?
    Oh Oh

I've used my phone a lot every day since the update and I've had zero problems. The only glitch has been the message that said there was a glitch.
    Good to "hear".
    Updating now.
    11-26-2016 09:55 AM