What do you recommend for a wireless charger? There are so many that I'm not sure which one to choose. I assume I should get a physically large one, so it'll have more "coils" to charge, and not so dependent on where I place the phone, is that correct? Some of the descriptions state that I'd need a "Qi enabled" device. How do I enable this feature on the phone? I looked through the various menus on the phone but didn't see anything about wireless charging capability.

Thanks,
    03-06-2015 02:53 PM
    I assume I should get a physically large one, so it'll have more "coils" to charge, and not so dependent on where I place the phone, is that correct?
    No, the coils are all about the same size. You just want one large enough so your phone isn't teetering on it (like those little round "hockey pucks"). I have a Note 3, not a small phone, and a Lugu Lake charger (that sold for about $15 when I bought it - they've raised the price to where I wouldn't consider it today) that's 3-1/4" X 5-3/4". The phone has to be slightly to the right of the pad and hanging about 1/2" over the front. There's a light showing when it's positioned properly, so after about 3 tries when I first got it I can drop it on the plate without looking and it'll charge.

Some of the descriptions state that I'd need a "Qi enabled" device. How do I enable this feature on the phone? I looked through the various menus on the phone but didn't see anything about wireless charging capability.
    According to what I can see on the web, the N6 has a charging back - there's a Qi receiver built in. (There's nothing to enable - it's just "there".) Just lay the phone face up on the charging plate and somewhere around centered the light on the plate should show that the phone is drawing power. If not, move it around a little until you find the area it works in. Less than a minute and you'll know where to put it.

This one should work just fine and the shipping will probably be more than the charger, so add up everything you might need (not just cellphone stuff - I order cheap cellphone stuff when I order Litter Genie refills for my cat's litterbox cleaning) and get the order over $30. (I can't see why some companies are charging $40 for the same thing, other than greed.)
    03-06-2015 03:29 PM
    If you do get one, do NOT expect it to charge as fast as it would . That Morotola Rapid charge thingy doesnt work with wireless Qi chargers
    03-15-2015 06:53 PM
    Anyone know what the speed of the chargers are? I've been looking at Qi Infinity Power Wireless Desktop Charger for Qi Enabled Smartphones and Tablets - Retail Packaging - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics but curious on speeds. I put my phone on charge about 10pm and off about about 7am. I like to think it would fully charge in that time.
    03-27-2015 10:26 AM
    I got a blue Tylt Chi charger unit.

I like the styling

Seems to work - early days
    RonW3 likes this.
    04-01-2015 05:24 PM
    Anyone know what the speed of the chargers are? I've been looking at Qi Infinity Power Wireless Desktop Charger for Qi Enabled Smartphones and Tablets - Retail Packaging - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics but curious on speeds. I put my phone on charge about 10pm and off about about 7am. I like to think it would fully charge in that time.
    It should charge in that amount of time.
    04-03-2015 07:51 AM
    Update: I got this one, been using it for a couple weeks now. I love it. I leave the case on the phone during charging. Full charge everytime in the morning. Soooo much better than physically plugging/unplugging.
    Thanks all!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cUvbUpU4335349
    04-06-2015 06:05 PM
    I love the vzw stand type wireless charger on my note 3. It just works.
    04-09-2015 12:40 PM
    04-11-2015 02:37 PM
    I use the Nokia dt-900 that I got from at&t for $5.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Nexus 6
    04-14-2015 12:51 PM