I need it to be as thin as possible, as thin or thinner than the Diztronic TPU
    a very matte finish, the softer/grippier the better
    Cut-outs for the power/volume area (not just press-through buttons)
    Able to still use my wireless chargers

Any suggestions?
    03-25-2015 12:48 PM
    This is what I bought, has a matte black color, grippy feel. It is perfect for me.

Nexus 6 Case, Spigen® [Exact-Fit] Nexus 6 Case Slim
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OH4HLJ8/...cUvbUpU4305271

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Vance14 likes this.
    03-25-2015 12:58 PM
    This is what I bought, has a matte black color, grippy feel. It is perfect for me.

Nexus 6 Case, Spigen® [Exact-Fit] Nexus 6 Case Slim
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OH4HLJ8/...cUvbUpU4305284

That does look very thin, is it a lot grippier? Are there any problems with the cut-outs, do they feel cramped at all? Does the wireless charging still work through it?
    03-25-2015 01:05 PM
    That does look very thin, is it a lot grippier? Are there any problems with the cut-outs, do they feel cramped at all? Does the wireless charging still work through it?
    I don't know about the wireless charging as I do not have one to test it. I would imagine it would as it is a thin case, but I can't say for sure. The reason I got the case was for the grippy surface kind of rubberized feel. I like it. The cutouts seem fine I don't have any issues with them.

03-25-2015 02:23 PM
    As far as Qi charging, I used to use a TPU case (not that thin) and my phone charged through it at the same current as it did with the back off and the Qi receiver touching the plate. I now use an Otterbox Defender (and wouldn't buy a phone that there's no Defender case for - after playing handball with my protected phone, a Defender case is on my list of "must haves" for a phone) which has a much thicker back and still have no problem charging. And it's not an expensive, "you can charge through a thick case" plate, or anything like that - it was the cheapest plate I could find that had a "you've positioned the phone correctly" LED - around $10 at the time, IIRC. I can't imagine a non-metallic case thick enough to be comfortable and too thick to allow Qi charging. (I've experimented, by laying paper on the plate to see how far I could go before I couldn't charge the phone by placing it in the right position. Positioning gets more important with more distance, but 1/4" is no problem for charging, and it would be for holding.)
    03-25-2015 03:22 PM
    Very good, thanks guys! My case came in today and it does, indeed, charge fine through the case. It is just a bit slicker than I would like, but still much better than without it. I am also trying some matte skins to see what can give me the most grip.
    03-26-2015 03:59 PM
    Unless you are very rough with your phone you don't need a screen protector. Gorilla Glass 3 is very durable and scratch resistant even those fine tiny scratches are not an issue. I've had a Nexus 5 without a protector and After a year almost zero scratches. A good TPU case is all I recommend.
    04-03-2015 01:28 AM
    I bought this. Still on my phone, however, It is very slick and I am looking for something else. Wish there was something Leather that ISN'T a Full Wallet style......I would pay for something nice, however, I have been unable to find anything!
    04-13-2015 12:04 PM