... the Supcase!

I tried the slim Spigen, the slim Ringke and the Caseology silver mesh. The Spigen edges hit my fingers wrong when holding it to play games or read on the Kindle app. My hands are not large so when I hold it my little finger was hitting edges. So I tried the Ringke. It was better edges not hitting my fingers wrong but pulling it out of my belt case was a contest since the edges are so slippery. I even roughed up the edges with a rotary tool. The silver mesh case never felt right.

So I got the Supcase in black and clear frost today. A little wider than the two slim cases but does not feel wider in the hand. The edges are a rubber like material that gives great grip and does not dig into the hand. The back is smoother but never feels slippery. The edges are grippy enough to feel confident when removing from the holster I use.

It's not unusual for me to try several cases with a new phone but it is unusual for my final choice to not feel compromised. Highly recommended.
    MoneyMike84 likes this.
    05-04-2015 10:49 PM
    Good to hear. Mine should be at my house today! I got the same one.
    05-05-2015 08:18 AM
    So far, I have tried:

1. Case Mate Folio - case is great except for the fact that it started fraying about a week after i got it and it has slots for cards but that will destroy it and it does not shut correctly with cards in it. (If it had better quality it would be a keeper)

2. Spigen Slim Armor Case - the kick stand is flimsy and falls off, the edges were rough and cut into my hand. It also scratched up pretty easily.

3. Spigen Wallet - BULK BULK BULK

Purchased a Ringke Fusion and it should arrive tomorrow. Wish there was a LifeProof caes or Tech21 case out. I thought that since the Nexus 6 had such a wide launch and on all carriers we would see a better case selection. Oh well not the (case).

Happy Cinco de Mayo
    05-05-2015 01:43 PM
    I got my supcase yesterday and I really like it. Didn't add much bulk at all and is very easy to grip. I recommend it.
    05-06-2015 11:17 AM
    I'm currently loving the ringke fusion smoke black for the N6, very slim and low profile with the port covers and lip around the screen, although the thing that separated it completely from the spigen slim armor is the buttons. Very tactile with separated volume rocker and power keys, the non separation on the spigen annoyed me greatly. So far no trouble pulling the ringke out of my holster, maybe my fingers are naturally sticky or something.

Posted via the Android Central App
    kct1975 likes this.
    02-15-2016 10:48 AM
    Wish there was a LifeProof caes or Tech21 case out. I thought that since the Nexus 6 had such a wide launch and on all carriers we would see a better case selection. Oh well not the (case).
    Happy Cinco de Mayo
    Tech21 have the best tpu type cases bar none! I would kill for a Nexus 6 Tech21. Talk about grip!!! Makes one handing so much easier on such a massive phone. Few family members have them on their 5, 5.5 and 6 inch phones....and I am the family geek with nice looking and protecting.....but slippery cases. Yea, I cant believe I can not get one for my N6, but they make two for the Droid Maxx2.

1. Diztronic Ultra (great protection and design...but no hole for the dimple..I may cut one out soon). I do like this case otherwise for a higher than normal TPU type protection.

2. Obliq Flex Pro (thinner than the Diz Ultra and minimal side and lip height compared to DU....and has hole cut out which makes hanging on to the phone better..but its more slippery than the Diz Ul.

The Tech21 TPU shells also have better perimeter protection by design and girth. The overlap into the top of the screen on the Droid Maxx2 one....came well into the screen area compared to more than any TPU I have seen. Did have just a slight prob moving screen icons from one to another because of this though. They are nice looking highly designed cases with great protection but not being too bulky.
    02-15-2016 05:49 PM
    Funny you should mention this one because not 5 minutes ago I ordered one from Amazon.
    aximtreo likes this.
    03-11-2016 06:54 PM