Has anyone else notice stress fractures on the clear plastic back? They are not visible at first but you can see it if you tilt the case at an angle. I guess it worked in protecting the phone but I wonder if it has compromised in any way or it will still work as usual.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-31-2015 01:55 AM
    I have just received one of these with my newly acquired Nexus 6, currently enjoying the slim profile with the lip around the edge and the dust protective flaps (I use wireless charging so they aren't annoying to me). I'll keep a lookout for the fractures as you describe them but currently I've only had 1 accidental drop from waist height so no damage yet.

02-15-2016 10:44 AM
    I have the Ringke Fusion, and I love it. I've had it for almost 3 months, now. No stress cracks, and I've even dropped mine a few times...in winter. >.< Just a few scuffs here and there. Maybe it was really cold, making the material brittle, or maybe it's just a bad one?
    03-15-2016 09:06 AM
    I just got mine. What a piece of ******* ****.
    ROE_HUNTER likes this.
    04-08-2016 03:43 PM
    Can you elaborate? What don't you like about it?
    I was just looking at it on Amazon and noticed that among its features, it has:
    Attached Dust Cap: No more tiny dusts out to attack your phone!

LOL, man I hate when those dusts do that!
    04-12-2016 10:14 AM
    I have had this case for since May of last year. I did not clean it out enough so it does have quite a bit of dust in it. Also I do have one stress fracture that has developed. I am searching for another case now, that why I back in the forum.
    06-06-2016 04:59 PM
    Has anyone else notice stress fractures on the clear plastic back? They are not visible at first but you can see it if you tilt the case at an angle. I guess it worked in protecting the phone but I wonder if it has compromised in any way or it will still work as usual.

Ringke has a 90 day return, if I was you I'd take pics and send to their customer service ASAP, I've used Ringke on two Nexus 4's and a Blackberry Passport in Smoke, they've all been good. Just bought a crystal case today and if you buy from store you get the latest with improvements, everything on Amazon is probably third party and typically selling older models, the newest and scratch guard for one improvement.

Currently the crystal is selling for $9.99 US and if you sign up for email you get 10% off plus free shipping from their store, not Amazon.
    07-25-2016 04:39 PM
    Kind of what I thought. Dust covers wouldn't stay in and the case was way to slippery for me.
    10-01-2016 09:16 PM