08-27-2016 10:07 AM
30 12
tools
    Ringke SLIM Series.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-06-2016 11:57 AM
    I've had the Ringke Fusion, and I love it. The phone was a little difficult to use one-handed until I got this case; it adds a nice amount of friction so that your fingers don't slide around, and it's not huge. Plus, it's withstood a couple of drops over the past 3 months with only a few scuffs on the back. Buttons are easy to press, but I virtually never press them accidentally. The only catch is that the dust flaps get a little annoying, but it's good that they're there to protect it.
    03-15-2016 08:11 AM
    My favorite cases have been Ringke. Slim enough to not appear bulky, thick enough to protect, hinged covers to plug ear have and USB port, doesn't impede Qi charger. Plus they send a free plastic screen protector and a template so u can create a photo sized to slip in the back to make the case back a picture frame. Also you can attach a strap like the ones that go on camera's. I use a strap on mine, a good idea if you are snapping pics over the edge of a boat or balcony! Comes in clear and smoke, I like the clear for our two white N6's.
    08-12-2016 04:54 PM
    Had all sorts of cases for the N6; the Ringke is definitely one of the best out there IMO

However, just bought the iBlason Armorbox case (has the built in screen protector); but I've removed that as prefer tempered glass, but installed the case and it's a superb case and I'd highly recommend it!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Protection-...cUvbUpU5370203

I don't generally like cases with a built in screen protector, this one is very easy to remove (it just pushes out)!

I've slab-like hands, so this case suits me anyway, I like big/industrial looking cases

Just a shame Otterbox never pulled their finger out and made a case for the N6!!!
    08-27-2016 04:48 AM
    I prefer leathery wallet-style cases cuz I'm not into the industrial look of most cases (like Ringke). I originally went with a $40 StilGut case, but the stinking thing fell apart after about 8 months. Since then I've opted for dirt cheap. There's a line of CellTO wallets that go for about $7 on Amazon. They hold the phone securely in a soft plastic shell while the leather (or whatever) exterior--which is extremely thin and will get scuffed just by looking at it--lips out beyond the phone on all sides to offer a little extra padding. I wouldn't pit it against a Ringke case for durability or droptest survival, but then again I don't exactly mountain climb either.

https://www.amazon.com/Nexus-Cellto-...cUvbUpU5370700
    08-27-2016 10:07 AM
30 12