Dear All,

Can anyone recommend me a clear soft, thin case that doesn't create a lip around the screen.?

I need my finger to be unrestricted when using the big Nexus 6 screen.

Something like the Baseus case I had for my HTC M8.., which they don't appear to make for the N6.

Any help mucho appreciated 😀

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-26-2016 03:39 AM
    Robot Check - $6.49 incl. free shipping w/ Amazon Prime

Clear, extremely thin (only adds about 1/8" to top, bottom, sides, and 1/10" thickness. Minimal lip (I don't know of any case that wouldn't have at least a touch of one, in order to actually stay securely on the phone - and that's a good thing, as it provides some measure of protection when the phone is left lain face-down). In terms of soft, it's not a 'gel' type case, but those generally add considerably more thickness. This type of case doesn't add much in the way of drop/impact protection, but is great for maintaining a 'new' look to the body.

If you can go with a little more thickness, Spigen's Ultra Hybrid adds functional (but not extreme) drop protection with a cushioned bumper. Also available in clear with different colored bumpers (my go-to case is this with gunmetal).

Robot Check - $6.99 incl. free shipping w/ Amazon Prime

Edit - not sure why the links are showing as "Robot Check" but if you hover over them you'll see that they are straight links to amazon.com products.
    01-26-2016 09:36 AM
    Thanks for that, just ordered one of these. Haven't actually received the phone yet, that should be tomorrow.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...cUvbUpU4967299

kct1975 likes this.
    01-26-2016 10:47 AM
    Hi All,

Still looking for a thin gel lip less case. The Ozly case has a lip, albeit minimal.

My HTC M8 Baseus gel case was lip less.

Recommendations welcome 🙂

02-03-2016 04:26 PM