Cases for the Nexus 6P

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one this morning. Too bad it ships in January! I'm currently using the Spigen Slim Fit Case and I love it.

Agreed, not happy about the January delivery date . . . Evolutive Labs previously told me December . . . let's hope it isn't pushed back any further. But the Crash Guard is exactly what I'm looking for. Hopefully, it's worth the wait.

I'm using a clear TPU case by DGtle right now. I like it. The phone fell out of my jacket pocket (about waist height) and hit a tile floor. It made a very dull "THUD" and that was it. No damage that I can see. Landed screen down actually . . .

angelbones1

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Just wanted to write a follow up regarding my Red Shield case. As I noted before I ordered the smoke and it was just too dark for me, even though I liked the feel of it. However, I have no choice but to return it and not even exchange it. Specifically, I'm calling out Karen Deals on Amazon. There "invoice" had a phone number and email if I had questions. I really wanted to make it easy and ask to exchange for a clear case. It was actually two dollars less than what I paid but I didn't even care about the price difference if i could just do a straight exchange without having to deal with shipping. I called them three times and left two detailed messages. Separately, I also sent two detailed emails. I did not get a response from any source. I tried to give them a chance but if your customer service doesn't have time to send out even a short email saying no, then I don't have time for you. I was forced to contact Amazon which is in the process of issuing a refund after they give the seller the obligatory 48 hours to respond (after I pay to return it). Just thought you should know. Other than color, I actually liked the product, it's too bad their customer service sort of ruined it for me.

jims52

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Planning on picking up the 6P. Sorry if I missed it, but I have not read all 25 pages of this thread.
Does anyone know is Seidio is planning on coming out with their Kickstand case and holster for the 6P?
I've been using this combo on my Razr Maxx HD for the last 2 years and love it.
Any other recommendations for something similar? I need a holster/case combo as I hate carrying a phone in my pocket.
Thanks

crosspatch

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I went with the "Speck CandyShell Grip" case from the Google store. (Sorry, I'm not l337 enough to post an outside link; God I love this forum, what a joke.) It's wildly overpriced and not the most attractive case, but for this phone I was all about max protection. Plain TPU cases don't cut it. Having used the case, I can say it's really good. Too grippy, if anything (a bit difficult to get into and out of pockets), but protection should be excellent.

drewC

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I am going bare IMG_20151127_111550.jpgIMG_20151127_155245.jpgIMG_20151127_111550.jpgIMG_20151127_155245.jpgwith dbrand skins for a while, and waiting for a FitBag sleeve to arrive. The front is protected by a Pleson TGSP. Let's hope I can attach photos to share with y'all.

Trader05

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I am going bare with dbrand skins for a while, and waiting for a FitBag sleeve to arrive. The front is protected by a Pleson TGSP. Let's hope I can attach photos to share with y'all.

I'm doing the same, i just received the dbrand rear glass skin (i bought the carbon too and installed...plus the brushed metal color), xtremeguard clear rear skin and generic ebay tempered glass. Such a nicely designed phone, I can't see putting a case on it!

Sorry for the crappy webcam pic!

Photo on 11-29-15 at 1.47 PM.jpg

Last edited:

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
The discount is on cases and accessories. That literally means items in the "Cases" & "Accessories" menus. Chargers, cables, etc. are not included. Add your items to your cart and scroll to the bottom of the shopping list to see your discounts.

GoldenEagle06

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the Speck Candyshell Grip case over the weekend thanks to the sale. I used that one for phones in that past. That will at least give me an option that I am used to.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
How's the fit? I returned mine because it didn't feel flush after a day and even had the feel of pushing in and a creak-like noise. Hard to describe. My Spigen is much better than the Google case I received.

So far so good. I will report back in a few days to be sure.

ezvv

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of a waterproof case for the 6p? Seems only iPhones and Samsung devices get the waterproof cases.

Posted via the Android Central App

jamesmajin

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I have the spigen thin fit case and its brilliant. except i genuinely cannot get it off. im scared to use another object to pry it off. anyone got any tips or experience??
thanks in advance!!

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Have the Spigen Rugged, Ringke Fusion Smoke, and the Official microfiber in Carbon color. I like each for different reasons, but I'm using the official case. I like the pattern, I like that it says Nexus, and I have zero issues that I've heard people complain about. No issues with buttons or taking screen shots. Fits perfectly with my intelliarmor screen protector. Not sure if they updated design, but it's a solid case and fits the phone great. Love the lip protection.

sstephen17

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Love the Spigen Thin. Extremely thin profile and the texture is perfect. I have it in black and if they come out in red or blue, I'd order that too.

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about a skin/bumper combo, but the skin on the case doesn't look right to me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech