Hi there;

Picked up a 6P at Christmas and am enjoying it so far. I have to Spiegen rubbery cases for it - BUT - I'm missing my blackberry holster........

Somewhere, I read that the 6p is very close in size to the iPhone 6s Plus - anyone here have a holster for THAT phone that they are using with the 6P?

Any comments comfort wise on using a holster with such a large phone? I assume I'll get one that rotates.

Suggestions?
    02-16-2016 02:20 PM
    I have been using the Encased combo case/holster. The case did not make it that much bigger and I like the grip feeling. One thing that I also like is that the indentations for the power and volume buttons make those controls a bit easier to distinguish.

Amazon.com: Encased® Nexus 6P Shell Combo Case w/ ClikLock Belt Clip Holster (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Prior to this case, I was using the Supcase holster but personally did not like the feeling in the hands.
    02-17-2016 09:19 AM
    I used holsters ALLLL my life up until Nexus 6 because there wasnt many.

Now Im used to putting in my pocket so I am going to use that . But I wouldn't mind trying holster again maybe I will buy one and alternate.
    03-10-2016 10:55 AM
    Ballistic makes one I have it on my N6, the screen protector is crap that comes with it. I just wound up using a stick on type by tech armor. I hope this helps!

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-15-2016 03:18 AM
    Check out seidio surface case and holster. My partner swears by them and has had them on the last 3 or 4 phones he's owned. I know yesterday they were having a 30% sale with the promo code spring16 and it might still be on.

04-15-2016 10:23 PM
    I've been using the surface holster with the speck candyshell case and it's the PERFECT combo

04-17-2016 12:47 PM
    Too bulky for me. I went back to the official Google case. Much less bulk.
    05-15-2016 07:20 AM
    This is the holster I use. Have a Rhino Shield bumper on. Fit is good. Being a truck driver, security is an issue, and this holster gives me about as much peace of mind I can have.
    http://toughtested.com/products/prot...e-devices.html

Posted on my Nexus 6P via the Android Central App
    07-19-2016 10:11 AM
    Hi there;

Picked up a 6P at Christmas and am enjoying it so far. I have to Spiegen rubbery cases for it - BUT - I'm missing my blackberry holster........

Somewhere, I read that the 6p is very close in size to the iPhone 6s Plus - anyone here have a holster for THAT phone that they are using with the 6P?

Any comments comfort wise on using a holster with such a large phone? I assume I'll get one that rotates.

Suggestions?
    I hope you found a good case.. If you haven't yet, or want a great case for future use.. Check out the PDair line. I've had them for a couple of years and they are built extremely well with the best Italian leathers and craftsmanship around. Mine have taken a beating in my trade and have held up remarkable without any damage to my phones. They cost about $40.00 and IMHO worth every penny. They have both horizontal and vertical, covered flap or strap available for the 6p and many other phones.
    09-01-2016 11:43 AM