Nexus 6P Iclever USB Type C car charger

Chris J L

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
I just got a a Nexus 6P and with this comes having to get all new accessories that are compatible with USB Type C. I am so happy that this is the one that I got, with 27w and 5.4 V it charges my 6P just like the Google OEM charger. I also really appreciate the addition of the extra USB port to charge my Note 5 at the same time! With the 27 w of power both devices charge fast and simultaneously! The built in cable length is perfect in size and the charger is the perfect size as well as it is not to small so I can remove it easily if I want to switch chargers! The light on the front is so helpful, some chargers don't come with a light so its hard to tell if your phone is charging but since this comes with the light you don't have to check your phone while driving and put yourself in a dangerous situation! The quality of the wire feels sturdy and fits with many different cases, I have not had an issues with the port and I often change my phone cases. Overall for the price, you can't go wrong with this, its perfect in size, is charges the phone just as your OEM would do and the quality is excellent!