Hey everyone,

I got my Live Case in today, got it all set up and everything. Not sure if I'll do a full review on it, but here's my quick thoughts:

-Shipping was hella fast. I ordered the case Sunday the 22nd, and the site estimated it wouldn't ship for three more weeks. Even though it was shipped from China, it arrived in the mail today.

-The photo transferred perfectly to the case. I'm not sure what printing technology they're using, but I don't see any colors bleeding over where they shouldn't.

-The NFC button thing is...interesting. I have it set to open my music player, but half the time it doesn't recognize my press. You have to hold the button down for a solid second or two, so even when it does work it's not as fast as me going to my homescreen and opening the music app there.

-It fits VERY snugly. It adds hardly any bulk, though I have a dbrand skin on the way so I'm curious how well they'll work together.

That's about it. If anyone has any questions about the case, let me know.
    05-28-2016 09:33 PM
    Have you experienced any problems with your fingerprint scanner since installing the live case? I've been having problems here and there. Once I take it off, the fingerprint scanner works flawlessly.
    05-29-2016 08:09 PM
    No problems with the sensor. I'd say try re-recording your fingerprints with the case on, that way the sensor gets an accurate image to work with.
    05-30-2016 09:31 AM
    Maybe I need to revisit using mine, just got my gunmetal Spigen Hybrid and loving it. Never setup the button on the Live Case. Will have to play around with that.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-15-2016 11:54 PM
    The Live Case is too slick. Google just make me a nice leather case like Apple does.
    10-04-2016 05:45 AM