Ordered several things from Amazon today

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I ordered two slim non bulk cases, a full body liquid skin wrap from Skinomi and a red full body skin from some other company. I'll probably use the Skinomi. Depends on what the red looks like. They cover the front, back, sides and top and bottom. The cases are very minimal so no bulk is added. It all should be here tomorrow. I'll post some pics and reviews up of each product. Think I have 5 coming.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
New Skin for my back case.

Just received this in the mail from Amazon. It comes with the front too but I just wanted the back done. Looks cool. Fits perfect. 1476507305212.jpg

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I've used Dbrand before but Slickwraps this time...

Wasn't sure if I was going to like it because I liked the silver back already on my 6p. I'm digging it and I think I'm going to leave it for a while. I also have Skinomi that covers the top, bottom and both sides. It's clear but I wanted full protection. I don't have a pic but I actually went ahead and installed the front wrap too. I'm 50/50 on the front. The back I like. 1476530181787.jpg

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: I've used Dbrand before but Slickwraps this time...

Are you concerned about the camera bar being scratched when you set it down on it's back?

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site

I hope you don't mind a few more questions because I always find myself considering doing a dBrand skin....

1) How does the dBrand skin hold up on the back of the phone? Does it get scratched easily? It looks like you've only had it on for a short time but do you have a sense of that?

2) How are the skins along the edges holding up? It seems like those would get damaged and peel off easily since they are so thin?

3) The Skinomi liquid skin doesn't have the greatest reviews on Amazon... did you have any problems with it?

4) And the big question... how was installing the dBrand on the back? My biggest concern is that I'll screw it up.

Thanks for your help!!!!

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site

4) dbrand installs pretty easily with a hair dryer. Follow the instructional video on their website.