Nexus 6P base price.... 499.99!

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Definite buy at that price. All that's left would be to wait for a UAG or Ballistic case and screen protector.

Posted via the Android Central App

kcoan3

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
YES PLEASE!!! I am buying one of each and sending the one back that i dont like as much.. .i have a feeling it is going to be a tough choice! Nexus 5x and Nexus 6p that is!

TonyStarks260

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm just saying a prayer that ordering one isn't as hard as it was last year (I'm sure it will be). I had to set up a page monitor extension to let me know when they came back in stock. If the rumor is correct and you can only order through the google store hopefully that will free up a % of stock that had to go to carriers.

Everyone make sure your google wallet info is up to date so you can check out hassle free

kalookakoo

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm just saying a prayer that ordering one isn't as hard as it was last year (I'm sure it will be). I had to set up a page monitor extension to let me know when they came back in stock. If the rumor is correct and you can only order through the google store hopefully that will free up a % of stock that had to go to carriers.

Everyone make sure your google wallet info is up to date so you can check out hassle free

Does it really make a difference how you check out? Can't I just use paypal?

adamgalas1

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
The question is will Google do the right thing and price the 64/128 GB models at $550 and $600?

If so then this phone will truly be a force to be reckoned with.

$600 for a 128 GB phablet with a battery is that is decent and has duel facing front speakers and looks like sex on wheels? Yes please.

TonyStarks260

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Does it really make a difference how you check out? Can't I just use paypal?
Yea Google uses the wallet platform for sales in their online store so you can't use PayPal. If you've ever bought an app on the playstore your wallet is most likely set up already. I just remember a bunch of people from last year missing out on a couple waves of stock because they had to set up a credit card for their Google wallet before they could check out

kalookakoo

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
Yea Google uses the wallet platform for sales in their online store so you can't use PayPal. If you've ever bought an app on the playstore your wallet is most likely set up already. I just remember a bunch of people from last year missing out on a couple waves of stock because they had to set up a credit card for their Google wallet before they could check out

Well. Thank you. Got that sorted out. Saved me a headache tomorrow.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

I'm not usually an early adopter, as I prefer to wait for reviews and accessories. Hopefully there won't be any problems with availability like last year's debacle with Moto, and I can get in on the second batch in January, I guess, depending on when it's out.

Posted via the Android Central App

Alex_NJ

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm not an early adopter either.

But there would have to be something horrendously wrong with this phone for it not to be the best choice

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Do you think we'll find out tomorrow if the various carriers are also going to stock this?

I am all for freedom from the carriers, but some specific promotions require that you purchase through the carriers.

The Nexus 6 was also easier to get from the carrier channels than from Google and Motorola in the beginning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams