Will the Nexus 6P be sold through US carriers?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Will this be sold on carriers?

Might be like the new Moto X Pure Edition.

Posted via the Android Central App

linuxmel

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site

Specifically Verizon? If so, how long can we expect carriers to start carrying the phone?

Don't know about that, since it's a carrier unlocked phone. Like the moto x pure that just came out, you should be able to change out your Sim if you have a current activated one. Wonder if the Google phone has a nano Sim?

robert7107

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

All 4 major carrier's should have it probably won't be till after Xmas early next year I would guess..for me If AT&T offers the 64gb. I will get under next plan if not I buy it from Google after income tax return in February

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

robert7107

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
AT&T ,Sprint and tmoble should have both available just after Xmas. I got my moto nexus 6 from AT&T in February they said that they had in since January.. Only downside is that they will probably only carry the 32 gb and in one color

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Nope. No one other than Google and huawei. Huawei does offer payments, but at a ridiculous 10% interest. And payments interest free if you do project fi.

Posted via Android Central App

Only1Z

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site

Why anyone would ever want a phone from a carrier anymore is beyond me. The plans and phones are separate now. Let's keep it that way.

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

Why anyone would ever want a phone from a carrier anymore is beyond me. The plans and phones are separate now. Let's keep it that way.

I think the main reason is for device payment plans, like edge, next, etc. But yes, keep their grubby mitts off the updates, apps, etc.

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site

This. Other than paying for the device over time, that you can do with Hauwei or Fi, I see zero reason to want a US carrier to sell the 6p. The phone works on all the US carriers, so no point. Either you can afford the phone outright or finance via Hauwei/Fi. Period.