Anyone have photos of the Graphite Nexus 6P?

kregstrong

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Anyone find any videos or good pics of the graphite one. I'm trying to see how it looks, I ordered one, I really like the shiny edges of the aluminum and white ones, wonder if the black you can tell the edges look nice? Just curious. Thanks

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

kregstrong

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I saw a couple good ones in the phone arena hands on:

Google Nexus 6P hands-on: Huawei joins the Nexus club
Thanks for the pics, man that black does look pretty sweet. Now I'm on the fence with whether I should change my order to aluminum as well. My only hesitation is I work construction, so black usually fairs better with being in dirty environments. And of course it looks less like an iPhone haha. I hate the age old question of.... Is that an iPhone? Lol so annoying

teamnowak

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I've decided to go aluminum. I realized that the graphite (although a totally different material) will be pretty close in color to my current OnePlus One. I want a change from that color.

kregstrong

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I've decided to go aluminum. I realized that the graphite (although a totally different material) will be pretty close in color to my current OnePlus One. I want a change from that color.
Good call, I was gonna but the ship date is a little longer than what I got when I first ordered so I didn't wanna change haha

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site

Why do you say it's a different material? They are all made of aluminum. They confuse it by calling their silver colored phone aluminum (referring to the color of it, not what its made of)

Edit: nevermind, just realized you were referring to the material of the OnePlus One :)