I already preordered a Nexus 6P through Google, and returned my Moto X pure... However, Just saw the phone specs NA version vs. rest of the world. I travel internationally pretty often, so the international version will serve me much better.

Is there a way to preorder the international version in the state? Or the other bands will be unlocked on the NA version as well like the Nexus 6?
    09-30-2015 04:32 PM
    Where did you see the NA vs intl version specs listed? I'm going to be relocating to the EU and want to get a new phone that covers all of the bands I need. the 5X has the most important EU LTE bands (3, 7, 20) but the 6P is missing 20. I'd like to see if the intl version, which I assume has 20, also has the tmobile bands for the US. If so that might be the phone I need to order.

I know this does not answer your question, but maybe it will at least bump it to the top for someone else to answer.
    10-01-2015 09:45 AM
    Where did you see the NA vs intl version specs listed? I'm going to be relocating to the EU and want to get a new phone that covers all of the bands I need. the 5X has the most important EU LTE bands (3, 7, 20) but the 6P is missing 20. I'd like to see if the intl version, which I assume has 20, also has the tmobile bands for the US. If so that might be the phone I need to order.

I know this does not answer your question, but maybe it will at least bump it to the top for someone else to answer.
    It seems like I can't post link yet, there's an article on Android Police, title "nexus-5x-vs-nexus-6p-differences-help-decide-one-pick"
    10-01-2015 12:27 PM
    can we order the international version through gethuawei or google store? or anywhere in us ?? i need LTE band 20 and it would be best to but in US since it is much cheaper
    10-02-2015 07:35 AM
    I have the same question! I already asked Google if they can ship an international version of the phone to a location in the US, but they told me they can't do that. I've asked Huawei twice now via e-mail but no responses thus far :/. Their "live chat" service is never working too.
    10-30-2015 06:10 PM
    I can't answer the primary question about where & how to obtain the international version. I arrived at this thread because I Googled for that very question. But I did find this incredibly useful web site that tells you exactly what each carrier's bands are supported in a specific phone. You specify the country, phone model & submodel and carrier. You quickly learn which model is going to work best for you.

It won't let me post the link but the domain is willmyphonework DOT net
    11-03-2015 10:23 PM