Will at any point shortly after release will the 6p be on display anywhere where i can go to feel it in my hand?

I usually stay away from the phones this size but this one has alot of appealing features to me since im coming from the htc m8, i like the front facing speakers, better camera, good battery, the build materials but the size due to my smaller hands does concern me a bit

also when you pre order on google are you charged right away or when its shipped?
    09-30-2015 03:40 PM
    Will at any point shortly after release will the 6p be on display anywhere where i can go to feel it in my hand?

I usually stay away from the phones this size but this one has alot of appealing features to me since im coming from the htc m8, i like the front facing speakers, better camera, good battery, the build materials but the size due to my smaller hands does concern me a bit
    Google isn't saying when the phones will hit other sellers, just pull up the nexus dimensions and then go to a store and find something similar.
    09-30-2015 03:44 PM
    Go hold a Note 5 or GS6 Edge+ in a store. Their sizes will be similar to the 6P. Different overall feel obviously but it'll give you an idea.
    Alex_NJ likes this.
    09-30-2015 03:50 PM
    I'm in the exact same situation. HTC M8 with small hands lol.

Then this beast comes along which is clearly the best phone you can buy right now. I have to make this work for me somehow
    09-30-2015 03:56 PM
    Alex iv used both the m7 and m8 and was dissapointed with the m9 so got a note 4. i hate the phone(it lags)but love the size. im waiting on what HTC will do Oct. 20th. if no big phone is talked about ill be getting the 6p-.
    09-30-2015 05:18 PM
    I'm with you, I would REALLY like to hold/feel it, because I think phones like the Nexus 5 feel amazing in the hand. That said, everyone I know with a bigger phone says that the size feels natural after you use it for a while. The iphone 6 plus is essentially the exact same size as the 6P, and while that looks a little big to me, the hands on I've read so far sound extremely positive. I've read a lot of journalists say they went into it loving the nexus 5 size, and then after playing with the 6P, fallen in love with that instead because it just feels so good in the hand.

I used this site to compare sizes (calibrate your screen with a credit card and then you can select any phones to compare). Comparing it to my HTC One M8 helped

Google Nexus 5X vs Google Nexus 6P vs HTC One M8s - Visual phone size compare
    isdaako likes this.
    09-30-2015 05:53 PM

also when you pre order on google are you charged right away or when its shipped?
    Google will give you a free in-home demo for 14 days (ie, return policy).

Your card will be charged only when the phone ships. A pre-authorization will be taken when you place the order, but that will have no impact on you (unless you are close to your card's credit limit)
    So Cold likes this.
    10-01-2015 01:20 AM
    I'm with you, I would REALLY like to hold/feel it, because I think phones like the Nexus 5 feel amazing in the hand. That said, everyone I know with a bigger phone says that the size feels natural after you use it for a while. The iphone 6 plus is essentially the exact same size as the 6P, and while that looks a little big to me, the hands on I've read so far sound extremely positive. I've read a lot of journalists say they went into it loving the nexus 5 size, and then after playing with the 6P, fallen in love with that instead because it just feels so good in the hand.

I used this site to compare sizes (calibrate your screen with a credit card and then you can select any phones to compare). Comparing it to my HTC One M8 helped

Google Nexus 5X vs Google Nexus 6P vs HTC One M8s - Visual phone size compare
    I've had the Moto X Pure Edition (5.7" screen and very similar to the N6P) for a week and I'm already used to having a big phone again after using the Nexus 5 for the last 2 years.

Now I pick up the Nexus and it feels like a small child's play thing. You definitely get used to screen sizes very fast.
    10-01-2015 09:26 AM