I live at Canada. I am interested in following 3 phones, which one should i get ?

Nexus 6p 32g $785 after tax:
    Stock android is always my top choice. I am a little concern about build quantity of early nexus devices. Should I wait till Dec ?

Galaxy edge plus 32g $900 after tax.
    I can get a good deal on this one. My friend works in Samsung. He is able to get me galaxy s6 edge plus + flip case + extended warranty + screen protector for $900 after tax. But TW is nightmare. And Canada only gets black edge plus ... my least favourite color.

Iphone 6s plus $1300 after tax.
    I bring up this one, since I got $400 apple gift card as my birthday gift. It will bring the price down to $900. Iphone has the best resale value.

I think I can live with either IOS or Android system. IPhone 6s plus is my least favourite iphone though since 192g phone is too heavy for me. I usually update my phone once per year. ... Iphone will pay at least 60% of my next year phone...

Galaxy edge plus is more like a family choice. My wife is using galaxy edge now. My father has regular edge too and my Mother has note 4. We have quite a few Samsung wireless chargers aorund and Samsung TVs in both families. But TW is laggy like a hell. I can see noticable lag on my wife`s phone. I do not think it is going to be any better on edge plus.

Nexus 6p looks all good right now. I always trust Google till nexus 9. Nexus 9 never gets fixed. Will Google handle 810 better this time ? And my iphone 6 plus is stolen last month. I am using an iphone 4 right now. You know iphone 4 on IOS 7 is a disaster. I am not sure I can wait 2 more months....
    10-02-2015 12:07 AM
    I think question likes these need to be answered by the individuals wanting a phone. I say buy one, using it for X days, if you don't like it, return\exchange it for the next in your list...
    10-02-2015 09:46 AM
    you have the cost on the 6P a little off. its the 64GB model that's $785 after tax. the 32GB model is about $734.

That being said, we can't tell you what the best device is for you. On this particular forum you're not likely to find many who will tell you to get the iPhone over an android device so take that into account.

Personally, I'm getting the 6P because for me the idea of timely updates is more important than many other factors, especially since it seems that the Camera on this year's nexus devices will be competitive/high end.
    10-02-2015 09:56 AM
    It sounds like the 6P is what you'd buy if it was available today, so I'd tend to point that direction. This is presumably a device you're going to live with for years, so going with a second (and more expensive for that matter) choice just to not have to wait a month seems like a recipe for long-term disappointment. But only you can weigh all the factors for your situation.
    10-02-2015 10:23 AM
    you have the cost on the 6P a little off. its the 64GB model that's $785 after tax. the 32GB model is about $734.

That being said, we can't tell you what the best device is for you. On this particular forum you're not likely to find many who will tell you to get the iPhone over an android device so take that into account.

Personally, I'm getting the 6P because for me the idea of timely updates is more important than many other factors, especially since it seems that the Camera on this year's nexus devices will be competitive/high end.
    I just double check the price. It is $785 after tax for 32 GB model.
    10-02-2015 10:56 AM
    It sounds like the 6P is what you'd buy if it was available today, so I'd tend to point that direction. This is presumably a device you're going to live with for years, so going with a second (and more expensive for that matter) choice just to not have to wait a month seems like a recipe for long-term disappointment. But only you can weigh all the factors for your situation.
    6P is my first choice but I do not know when I can get one, especially a perfect one.

I got a Nexus 6 last year around Dec. There are quite a lot quality issues. I exchanged it twice and returned to Google store at last.

My friend has the same problems. And he finally got a perfect one at March.... 4 months after release...

Will Huawei make better phone than Moto ?
    10-02-2015 11:03 AM
    I think Galaxy edge plus is the best choice.
    10-02-2015 11:08 AM
    Which phone should I get-price.png

Just went to the google store.

EDIT: maybe it's a difference in the tax. I'm in alberta where we don't have a PST. I, so I don' t know what it looks like in other parts of the country.
    10-02-2015 12:00 PM
    I am in BC. we have the PST. It is 785 after 12% tax.
    10-02-2015 12:20 PM