What color did you choose and why?

chowdog13

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Just curious what color everyone is choosing for their Nexus 6P, Frost, Aluminium, or Graphite. I myself have decided to go for the 64GB Frost model.

Nexus-6P-Colors.jpg

Last edited:

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I chose Frost because I have been envious and missed out on the white Galaxy Nexus and HTC One X. I always wanted a phone in white but when white Nexus 5 came I did quite like the "Storm Trooper" look. I think 6P in white looks great. Unfortunately I really want the 6P Special Edition that's gold in Japan. I am not will to hope or wait for it to come to the US.

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I chose the white, it looks so slick and sexy and just looks very "Nexus" to me, which I find really exciting. Like the white nexus designs of old. Aluminum looks extremely slick and high tech, but that all aluminum design has been used so much by apple that my brain just thinks iPhone when I see it, and I most certainly don't want to think that while using this beast. Got nothing to say about black, looks great, just not what stands out to me for this phone.

Ogobbo

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I chose aluminum because I currently have a panda colored moto x 2013 now. Also in one of the videos I swear I remember seeing a lot of finger prints on it. I've watched so many videos of the 6p but can't find that one. Don't get me wrong I would take the 6p in any color.

Posted via the Android Central App

Boltface

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Haven't ordered yet can't decide on color. At first I was delayed by the 810 overheating thing but have put it to the side.

Was leaning toward the aluminum but are there any pictures/videos that convinced you to go with the Frost?

teamnowak

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Ordered graphite but then canceled and ordered aluminum. At first I wanted to hide the black bar but it has grown on me. Plus the edges of the aluminum and white are sexy.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Haven't ordered yet can't decide on color. At first I was delayed by the 810 overheating thing but have put it to the side.

Was leaning toward the aluminum but are there any pictures/videos that convinced you to go with the Frost?
I am in the same position, haven't ordered yet but I like the aluminum and graphite

Sent from Da Beast, AKA, The classy white, Galaxy Note 5

jorrdvm4

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Really wanted the graphite but then saw all the finger prints in photos. So went with aluminium...the edges look amazing and love how the Nexus logo stands out.

Posted via the Android Central App

landale

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I ordered aluminum. I would have never considered graphite because of fingerprints but if I could have gotten the frost in 32GB I would have considered it. I just didn't think it was so much better than the aluminum to justify spending $50 more for storage I don't need.

neilk

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered aluminum. No particular reason other than I never had a phone that color before. Current GS 4 is white, Thunderbolt before that was black.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the aluminum. I just like the look of it. The white one is nice also but I have a white N6 and wanted something different.

rajendra82

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I have an Aluminium order now. I had accidentally ordered the graphite first as I was looking at colors of the renderings, and was thinking about keeping it. Then the hands-on images of the graphite didn't look so hot. Decided to switch to one of the other two colors, which look equally good to me. I am coming from a white Nexus 5, and the texture of the frost phone looks too similar, so settled on a shiny new aluminium one. I keep having pangs of wanting the frost white from time to time, but then the aluminium looks good again, and I would rather not get to the back of the line for a color.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
To be honest, I knew the white model was shipping a few days faster so that's part of my reasoning for ordering it:) . Having said that, after watching some videos I actually do think I like the white model the best.

I also wanted to add Nexus protect.

lostfan0

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Ordered graphite but then canceled and ordered aluminum. At first I wanted to hide the black bar but it has grown on me. Plus the edges of the aluminum and white are sexy.

i'm tempted to do the same. Was afraid at first that it would mean getting my phone much later but hard to tell what is going on with shipping.

Originally ordered black b/c of the bar too but the contrast is looking pretty good now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol