64GB and 128GB Out of Stock

Emperor

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Just tried to purchase a new Nexus 6P. 64GB and 128GB model are sold out in all colors. I went through availability issues and waiting for the Nexus 6 last year. I hope Huawei is better than Motorola at getting more units to the market.

Posted via Nexus 64GB Beast

dby2011

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Kind of glad they are out of stock, it saved me from an impulse buy yesterday. LOL I was surprised to see that already actually.

Emperor

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Kind of glad they are out of stock, it saved me from an impulse buy yesterday. LOL I was surprised to see that already actually.

I was trying to avoid buying one but the flood of YouTube videos finally broke me down and I was ready to pull the trigger ... Only to be defeated by "Out of Stock". Holstered my wallet for another day.

Posted via Nexus 64GB Beast

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Personally, I'm very happy to hear this.

It means they have sold out what they thought would be good numbers. I'm sure they are looking at this as a success... and they can now start up their production lines and build more... they now know what is selling... what size and what colors are selling in from what locations. Good for them!!!

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I was on the fence about preordering. I kept telling myself "I'll just wait till about a week before they start shipping" because why hold up so much money for so long. I finally decided to pull the trigger on a 64gb frost a few days ago. The very next day frost was sold out. Hearing that all 64 and 128gb models are now sold out makes me very happy i didnt wait, because I'm sure i would have really regretted it.

RoadTripEric

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I had just ordered my 128GB - Aluminum a day ago (Delivery scheduled between Nov 13th and 16th). I'm glad I did because I was annoyed at the month long wait and I can only imagine it would have made me even more angry to wait for the next batch of units. I was waiting to use my Moto X Pure a few more days before deciding - but glad that I finally did!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I mentioned this in the other thread but I'm hoping that this will be the wakeup call that people want and need more memory.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Google always sells Nexus devices in limited # because nexus devices don't make much of a profit. Google has to make sure every patch is not over demand but actually under to ensure not loss in profit.

dankev

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I mentioned this in the other thread but I'm hoping that this will be the wakeup call that people want and need more memory.

I doubt that. Even if the 16GB model doesn't sell well, they like having a lower number to advertise. "Starting at $499" sounds better than 549. It's tried and true advertising.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I doubt that. Even if the 16GB model doesn't sell well, they like having a lower number to advertise. "Starting at $499" sounds better than 549. It's tried and true advertising.

This is the Nexus 6P forum.... there is no 16G model for the 6P, the 5X has a 16G version... the 6P starts with 32G for $499.

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
If they don't let us pre-order soon, they better extend the play credit promo. Can't pre-order if you don't let me, Google!

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I cancelled my order for 64GB earlier in aluminum, so maybe someone can snatch that up! Lol

I realized my Note 5 is great, and that I need a computer more. Pre-ordered a new Surface Pro 4 instead.

Posted via the Android Central App

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I cancelled my order for 64GB earlier in aluminum, so maybe someone can snatch that up! Lol

I realized my Note 5 is great, and that I need a computer more. Pre-ordered a new Surface Pro 4 instead.

The new surface pro looks sick.

jmanches4286

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
The black and aluminum 32GB and 64GB are available on Huawei's website. I was looking to see if a Texas zip code would be charged taxes, which the answer is yes, and I was able to add the above mentioned models to the cart

Posted via Android Central App

kembry

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm right there with you! I'm often grateful when I'm delayed from impulse buys. I'll have this phone, but my children would probably like to eat this month. Decisions decisions...

kembry

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
The new surface pro looks sick.

If I could only afford the Surface Book! I'm Android to the core but Microsoft is beginning to do all the right things. I love the simplicity of Google Docs, but the robustness of Microsoft Word. Now that there's some feature parity, this is an interesting horse race.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci