Any idea how to.....

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Remove the Huawei logo on the back? I know it sounds stupid but I like the phone but I only want the nexus logo on the back lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Remove the Huawei logo on the back? I know it sounds stupid but I like the phone but I only want the nexus logo on the back lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

I am sure you probably can't remove it but I would have it removed as well given the choice :)

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
There are also some that think a comment of "run water over it" to be ok in order to clean the screen. My comment "Dremel" was only a joke... just in case you thought this was a recommendation.

The "Huawei" logo is so small... leave it alone. People will already know, or should know, who makes it if they know anything about Android.

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
There are also some that think a comment of "run water over it" to be ok in order to clean the screen. My comment "Dremel" was only a joke... just in case you thought this was a recommendation.

The "Huawei" logo is so small... leave it alone. People will already know, or should know, who makes it if they know anything about Android.

Chill out fella we all took it as a joke you absolute comedian you!

I do agree the logo is small and is really ok.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Huawei will remove it for you by return mail if you agree to wear a T -shirt and Sandwich Board saying "I'm too much of a cheapskate to buy a proper phone".

Don't worry, it will be in Chinese. :D

jk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007