Will anyone dare use the 6P without a case?

HappyChubbs

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Used cases for all my previous phones but I will not be getting one for the 6P. I am thinking about getting skins from dbrand for the logo and edges.

asnigro

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I wont dare use this phone without a case, and I wont let my wife even take hers out of the box until the cases come.

Knowing her, she'll have the screen cracked before we even get it activated.

This phone seriously is like a piece of fine jewelry: this diamond chamfered edges, the smooth glass and metal intertwined... I do hate to cover it up but just cant risk a cracked screen, even with the Nexus Protect on both our devices. In "safe" environments (on the couch, in bed, etc) I'll take the case off and marvel...

I drop my phone about once ever two months in taking kids out of the car, it falls out of a pair of shorts with not deep enough pockets, etc. Just cant risk it.

TheCrackInTime

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
It's a beautiful phone and I'd love to use it without a case, but I know that I'll end up dropping it at some point. The case on my M8 has the scars to prove it.

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I usually put a case on every one of my phones mostly because Im pretty rough with them. The one time I took the case off because I broke it, the phone fell out of my pocket and cracked the corner glass. The one time! So yeah, I keep a case on everything.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently rocking a Spigen case, and it's pretty nice. Keeps the phone thin and will protect it from my inevitable drops.

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Never! Haven't used a case since my sidekick days lol This phone is too pretty to put in a case anyways

Posted via the Android Central App

pr627

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
for me only way I would never use a case is if A) money is no issue and I could care less if it got damaged and B) I had a secondary ready to use right away if it did get damaged while I wait on the new one

TrekkieMonster

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm going both caseless & no screen protector on my 6P... until they arrive in a week or two.

This is exactly where I am. Since my phone shipped a week before it was estimated to be available, it arrived before a case or screen protector. So, going completely naked for now ... and I like it. But, I'm just too afraid I'll drop it or something, so it's going either into a case or at least a sleeve, eventually.

thebrianiac

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't planning on using a case but I got a handful of dings on the chamfered aluminum and plastic edges around the screen that I'm not entirely sure how I got. I've been babying it since it arrived last week. I never set it face down or lay anything on top of it and haven't dropped it at all. The only explanation I can come up with is that it's hitting the metal rivets on my jeans when I pull it out of my pocket. So far I'm not very impressed with this "aeronautical-grade" aluminum. My Spigen Ultra Hybrid case arrives tomorrow.

constable

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
No. I need the most rugged,durable, milspec case there is. My phone arrived before many of the cases hit the shelves so I'm slumming it with a 10 dollar case right now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vszvvone88