Will anyone dare use the 6P without a case?

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking I likely will use a case with this phone but I'm waiting until I have my phone, and have a chance to see how it feels in my hand, before deciding. The reviews I'm seeing are that the phone is rather slick (a bit like the iPhone that way) and so I'll likely use a slim case for better grip.

jrvtecaccord

May 12, 2012
Visit site
No case, if I need some grip I will add a matte skin. Since its narrower than the N6 I have now it shouldn't be an issue with grip, will see whenever I receive the phone!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

jojoe42

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Well I'm going to be the oddity here - I always have cases on my devices. Why? Because it gives me piece-of-mind (and I won't feel as bad every time it drops to the ground). Cases have saved my devices from damage that would've otherwise killed them - I'm a clumsy person. So yeah, whilst I will be getting a case for the 6P, it won't be a bulky one :p

hpilot

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I will not be using a case that's the reason I bought android protect

When you consider the initial cost of the protection, and the high deductible, that is an expensive proposition. I have never damaged a phone. They always die of old age...

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Well it's interesting to see how many people won't bother with a case I have always used cases but when I had an M8 I used a clear slim case so it still showed off the lovely design but all it did was trap dust etc and scratched the phone anyway so with the 6P I am just going to leave it as is in all its glory :)

StayFly

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm not using a case unless spigen is making it which i heard they're not. Buck naked it will be, my note 5 is naked and i'm thinking of making my s6 edge plus naked too.

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I like keeping the phone slim ... so I'll be rocking the ziplock bag. :-!

snackbag.jpg

Attachments

• snackbag.jpg
    snackbag.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 278

Derek_B

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I used the M8 naked for most of the time I've had it. I just couldn't bear to put the gorgeous design in a case. I'll rock the 6P naked for a while after I get it and see how it goes.

hpilot

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I only worry about how grippy it is in my hand. I don't use a case for my OnePlus One because it fits perfectly in my hand and is very grippy with the Sandstone back. I love how that phone feels.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I went naked with my Moto X (2014) Pure Edition... first phone I ever did this with... no issues, and it still looks fantastic.

I'm going to go with a case to start with the 6P... it's already home waiting for the phone to come... and my CC just got charged and my status changed to Processing, and I have 2 day delivery... so I'm so looking forward to my device by the end of THIS WEEK!!!

Joe Preen

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I hate using cases as they just add bulk, I would only ever have a very thin matte case to avoid scratches but all the cases I have seen so far for the 6p are large and bulky

Posted via the Android Central App

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I hate using cases as they just add bulk, I would only ever have a very thin matte case to avoid scratches but all the cases I have seen so far for the 6p are large and bulky

Yea, I wish Spigen was making the Air case like they did for the iPhone.

Joe Preen

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Plus whats the point of having such a gorgeous premium phone and then putting an ugly plastic case on it??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87