Is T-Mobile Hotspot ability on the 6P?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it should. On my Moto X Pure Edition it just uses the stock Android one -- works fine. It still holds you to the 7 GB cap (or whatever your cap is if you do not have unlimited).

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
No cap on T-Mobile that I'm aware of other than my normal data pool. I don't use it that often anyway. Just want to make sure it's there.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, tethering is built right into the stock android settings and it works fine with T-mobile.

I think I have the same 7 gig limit as Almeuit

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone. This was the final question I had before pulling the trigger. I just ordered a 32GB Aluminum 6P. I'm currently on an iPhone 6. I'm going to give the 6P and good 2 week commitment so see how I get on with the size. I'm definitely excited to be on pure Google Android as I use Google Services for work and home.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
No cap on T-Mobile that I'm aware of other than my normal data pool. I don't use it that often anyway. Just want to make sure it's there.

Yes if you have a 3 GB plan you can then get 3 GB total (phone + tether data). For unlimited users they give us a 7 GB cap then throttle the hotspot.