Notification Light

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Yes, you have to turn it on... it's not on out of the box... Settings > Sounds & notifications > Pulse notification light, flip it on.

anticlutch

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
One more question (as I eagerly await my 6P to ship). Everyone seems to be confirming that there is a notification light, but no one is talking about if it's multicolored or not. Is it just a white LED similar to the one found on the 2013 Nexus 7 and Nexus 5? Or is it a full RGB LED?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
One more question (as I eagerly await my 6P to ship). Everyone seems to be confirming that there is a notification light, but no one is talking about if it's multicolored or not. Is it just a white LED similar to the one found on the 2013 Nexus 7 and Nexus 5? Or is it a full RGB LED?

Yes, it has multicolors... you can download Light Flow and have specific colors set up for different notifications.

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site

Just to clarify, the Nexus 5 (2013) is also multi-color.