Secondary Wall Charger for the 6P

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Any ideas for a cheap secondary charging brick for the 6P? Whether it fast charges or not doesn't matter. Also, trying to find compliant cables, either C to C or C to A with correct adapters is a pain in the arse. I want to be able to stock up, but it's confusing. Especially when you have this Benson Leung guy posting reviews. Help appreciated.

Posted via the Android Central App

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Any ideas for a cheap secondary charging brick for the 6P? Whether it fast charges or not doesn't matter. Also, trying to find compliant cables, either C to C or C to A with correct adapters is a pain in the arse. I want to be able to stock up, but it's confusing. Especially when you have this Benson Leung guy posting reviews. Help appreciated.

100% Original Charger Adapter for Oneplus Two 2 USB Power Charging Adapter Fast Charge US Plug for One+ A0002 A2001 In Stock https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013YL44P...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4794172

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...t%2Foneplus-usb-type-c-adapter&token=DfWRD9j8

pr627

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
I am gonna wait for more products that are "proven" before I buy backup chargers and cables. I think there will be a lot of false advertising and broken promises. I would rather just spend extra $ and get quality accessories from Google or Huawei

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I am gonna wait for more products that are "proven" before I buy backup chargers and cables. I think there will be a lot of false advertising and broken promises. I would rather just spend extra $ and get quality accessories from Google or Huawei

That's exactly what I did. I ended up ordering Google's official dual port Type C charger because I was tired of carrying my one C charger and cable to and from home and work. Sure I could use a C to A cable with one of my older chargers, but the phone was built to fast charge with C to C, so I'm going to use it every time I can.

Didn't want to 'try out' these early 3rd party chargers, nor did I want to wait a few months for more stable ones to come out, so I picked up the official one for a few bucks more. Plus, the cable it comes with is almost 6 ft, which is also what I'm looking for.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

Good point, thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87