Bluetooth/WiFi issues?

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I randomly get my WiFi radio turned off.. I've checked the settings and I definitely have it set to always stay on.

Throughout the day at least once or twice I'll notice my WiFi is turned off. As soon as I either turn it back on or go into More Settings it connects... not sure if this is a software issue or I may need to submit for a replacement.

I also have been having a ton of issues connecting to my Zenwatch 2 using Android Wear. Randomly drops connection and then won't connect at all unless I turn Bluetooth on/off or restart the phone.

Had the same problem with pairing to my car this morning. Bluetooth was on but nothing was connecting until I manually turned it on and off.

I ordered the 6P 64GB on launch day and just got it about a week ago.

Wondering if others are having this issue or if I need to submit for a replacement via Google.

NeilMex

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I think the WiFi drop that you're seeing might be intentional as part of the doze feature in marshmallow. I have noticed this also with my nexus 5 since it was upgraded. That being said I haven't really noticed any negative impact from it other than much better battery life.

Not sure about your blue tooth issue.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20