Switched to Project Fi and now "The subscriber you have dialed is not in service"

inphoenix

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Third day with the phone and tons of people have emailed and texted that they get the message "The subscriber you have dialed is not in service" when they call me. My outgoing calls are just fine. I switched from Verizon and first day I thought may be there's an issue with number porting. Initially some calls would come thru but now almost everyone is getting this message.

Google says they will take 24-72 hours to resolve this!!

Anyone had similar experience? Very frustrated and want to go back to big red!! I just need a working phone!!

inphoenix

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Yes, I did. I've chatted, emailed and talked to them and they are "working on it". Sent them a bug report etc.

It happened to be the worst day to have my number "not in service". :(

pr627

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
I was with Verizon and also had a Google Voice #.... I kept my GV # and transferred that to Project Fi and the transition was smooth as possible. Hopefully they can get you going asap.

nrfitchett4

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
This is my biggest concern. I ported over my GV number as well and want to try it out but then I will have to carry two phones since my at&t sim is linked to my mobile number.

Posted via the Android Central App

ReggieTee

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I was with Verizon and also had a Google Voice #.... I kept my GV # and transferred that to Project Fi and the transition was smooth as possible. Hopefully they can get you going asap.

Same thing I did. Fi Sim is in the 6P. My tmobile sim in my 6S Plus.