For Those with dbrand Skins

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
For those that use dbrand skins, can a rugged case like the Unicorn Beetle Pro still be used with it? Is there a risk of "choking" the phone that way, which would cause the sensors not to work? I'm buying the camera skin to protect the visor anyway, so I figured I'd ask.

Posted via the Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Wouldn't really affect the sensors. The skin isn't going to add much thickness relative to what the case already adds.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Wouldn't really affect the sensors. The skin isn't going to add much thickness relative to what the case already adds.

Thanks, I'll go ahead and get a skin for the back as well, then, since I ordered the UB Pro case.

welshmikie

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
For those that use dbrand skins, can a rugged case like the Unicorn Beetle Pro still be used with it? Is there a risk of "choking" the phone that way, which would cause the sensors not to work? I'm buying the camera skin to protect the visor anyway, so I figured I'd ask.

I bought the camera visor db rand skin to

Borse2008

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
White Carbon Fibre Dbrand

I've ordered some dbrand skins which I no longer need. So if anyone would like a white carbon fibre look to to the back in their first nexus. Please let me know as I could post these to you at a discounted price. As I now have a Aluminium nexus. I'll get some photos.