Good Morning everybody,

I just purchased and recieved (yesterday) my Nexus 6P. I am using this with Project Fi. I currently have an Iphone 6s Plus for personal phone with AT&T and Iphone 5s as a company phone so yes now i have 3 phones.

I am just wondering what are some exciting things that i can do with my nexus opposed to my iphone. Nexus looks really nice i was watching netflix last night on it. Clarity is very crisp and the speakers are perfect. I saw a thread that talked about must have apps but i noticed the issue where not many people know what the other person is using the phone for or what their interest are. I will give you a quick background on what i do and hopefully you may able to suggest apps to me and other things i can do with my new Nexus 6P.

I studied as a civil engineer but i work as a project engineer and project manager (construction). I DJ for a non profit in which i use my windows laptop(s). I drive a 2013 VW CC but i listen to my music using the SD card which i have a slot for in my car.I travel to job sites 1-2 times a week (2 hour drive). Our company office is around 15-30 minutes from my home. I always had a sensative side for taking awesome pictures but lost that touch not sure why.

I like technology quite a bit. besides the phones i have samsung galaxy note 10.1 (the first one), nexus tablet, some other cheap android tablets, toshiba windows tablet 7", multiple window laptops. We use Roku at home for tv mostly.

I know it sounds weird for me to provide all this information but i am hoping it gives you a better idea on mylifestyle and what i may like to do with my new Nexus 6P. Since i like technology, i wanted to try out Project FI and got really exicted when i saw the new 6p coming out. I was already invited for a few months but was waiting for the right moment. I think i found that moment.

So quickly to summarize.. i want to know:
    -What can i do with my new Nexus 6P with Project Fi
    -What apps should i use/install based on my life style
    -What are some things i can do with this that i cannot with my iphone 6s plus

I will not switch over completely but i think i found that median where i want both ios and android.
    pr627 likes this.
    11-10-2015 09:38 AM
    Welcome to Android! you might want to take a look at this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...id-2014-a.html

Android is quite versatile as an OS. Right away, i would suggest a music playing app. Play Music is good. I also like PowerAmp. PowerAmp is a paid app, but the first week or two is free, so you can at least try it out and have a good amount of time to decide.
    11-10-2015 09:57 AM