phone cases that are better than ones sold by google

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Supcase Unicorn Beetle black/frost case is the bomb. Had one on my 2013 Moto X for over 2 years & the phone is in perfect condition. Fits my 6P like a glove & looks & feels great. Lots of user pics on amazon in the reviews section.

Posted via Android Central App from a Nexus 6P or the amazing Nexus 10

ctrlhomer

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I have both the Verus (incorrect cuts) and the spigen rugged armor. The spigen is vastly superior. Better feel, more grip, the material is solid, and adds no bulk.

Posted via the Android Central App

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the Adopted case and no problems with screen shots. I did at first but I got the hang of it and no issues since. The trick is to use the nail section of your thumb and press the lowest section of the volume down button and power button.

Nexus 6P

skinnytoo2

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
This one also doesn't have buttons covered.

I think I had this for my htc m8. awesome case, but almost impossible to remove.
I was finally able to rip it open because it cracked on bottom corner

http://www.amazon.com/Google-Huawei...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4824951
+1

I ordered 6 cases (spigen, versus, etc.) from Amazon. This is by far the best one! Fits great, very low profile, nice matte finish and has cutout for laser focus. Very very happy!

ForceofWill

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Supcase Unicorn Beetle black/frost case is the bomb. Had one on my 2013 Moto X for over 2 years & the phone is in perfect condition. Fits my 6P like a glove & looks & feels great. Lots of user pics on amazon in the reviews section.

Posted via Android Central App from a Nexus 6P or the amazing Nexus 10

Ordered 2 of these today, looking forward to them!

anon(677651)

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site

morusss

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I have the official Google nexus case where the main bit has this "felt" look. I like it a lot but with £25 it was quite pricey.

flumdog

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Just got my Spigen® [Rugged Armor] case today. I no longer have the screen cap issue. I can get a screencap about 99% success rate.
With the adopted case I had use two hands. pressing bottom tip of the volume and power... and still fail sometimes.

Amazon.com: Nexus 6P Case, Spigen® [Rugged Armor] Resilient [Black] Rugged Armor Ultimate protection and rugged design with matte finish for Nexus 6P (2015) - Black (SGP11797): Electronics

I just got one of these too, and it's the first case I've ever liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo